Sunday, May 17, 2009

All I Wish For

Happy and Healthy husband
Happy and Healthy Sons and daughter in law and another
daughter in law some day in the future
Love and wishes for family and friends
Enough money to get by on
Good Health
Better Health
For my depression to go far, far away
Guess that's it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb. I can't believe you are moving to Palm Springs! I hope you don't roast. You thought it was hot here, just wait. I would definitely stay in doors until later in the evening. Sorry to hear about your back going out...that is the worst kind of pain, cause it hurts so bad, but you look fine so no-one can understand why you are so grumpy...am I right? Hope you get to close by the 22nd. What is your loan interest rate going to be? We are in the process of financing our home. Tell Carl hi and that we miss you both.

    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, yeah can you believe it? Well, most anywhere we go is going to be HOT at some point except here, and we can't stay here another 2 weeks or we will probably lose our ever loving minds..we did not expect to be here for 10 months, lol..we love our little place here, but it's best used as a getaway, not a full time home, and we miss having a yard.
    Two, my folks are about 3 blocks away. I miss my folks, especially my mom and southern CA is 'home' to us, we have, besides family, lots of long time friends. It is home.
    Three, we got a heckuva deal..134,000 for 1400 square feet and a huge lot all vinyl fenced...just add landscaping lol...we need a project and that is it!
    So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. this home will be small, the a/c will run day and night as it did there in our old place in Utah, but we will be cooling half the space and the bill will be manageable for us...downsizing IS good..
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ann, we are getting a 5.1% interest rate at .5 points...good deal since we are 'income challenged' anymore, our payment will be about $400 a month, plus tax and insurance, just under $700 a month total. Perfect...we will still be able to eat. and do the travel we need to do to see the newlyweds..our oldest son lives about an hour from where we will be. We can still take a cruise if we want without going into major debt. Frugal is the word..

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH