Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FALL is in the air...

Whatever that means!

I feel fall is in the air..I know its out there, in this desert heat, it is THERE. It's getting dark earlier now...

We are having the first step in our backyard landscape started tomorrow with 560 square feet of cement being formed and poured for back patios off the master bedroom and continuing over to the family room...will be HUGE and wonderful to not have all D.I.R.T. The cement crew is coming tomorrow and by the weekend we should be able to put our nice little table out back on our new cement slab. We are in the process of getting estimates for an alumawood patio cover which will help so much next summer with the morning sun..keeping the house cooler and some shade for the doglets...

I have been feeling better...my new dr. here has started me on a new estrogen patch for those blasted hot flashes...started the patch on Monday, also taking some new thyroid meds so hoping the combo will help me feel better. I have bad days, but now I have a few good thrown in there...we got the mobile home sold in WA and that has taken a huge load off our shoulders and now we feel we can actually settle in and make a nice home here for us and family and friends to visit.

Over and out for now...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were selling your WA. place. Now you can do more cruising!!! You'll love your backyard when it's done. Someday I'll have a backyard...someday...maybe. The shade will be great. Take pics.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH