Ah yes, it’s rolled around once again! Last week I delighted us all in pink Christmas…Frankly, I am out of ideas for pink. So I am going to share the cutest picture I have, of my sister Cindy’s pup Laci..Sissy thank you for sharing her!
Gotta love the pink ears!
Thanks again to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for putting this all together for many of us bloggers each week…Please give her a visit and see links to some wonderful Pink Saturday blogs! She has also encouraged each of us to share a blog we have found during the week..My contribution is Vintage Comfort. So pretty..please give a visit!
Have a wonderful week!











How darling is that ?! so pretty in pink! Pink Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGwen
What a "cute" dog in Pink. I can honestly say I have never seen a Pink eared dog.
ReplyDeleteJoyce M
That is just too cute, I like that just the ears are pink, she sports it well, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Happy Pink Saturday! Stop by sometime if you get the chance! Winona
ReplyDeleteThose are the largest pink ears I've ever seen. I hope you are having a great Pink Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHi! Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteSomeone needs to get that little puppy a mini leather jacket so she can be one of the Pink Ladies (thats what they were called in Grease right? LOL)
Those ears are tooooo funny. I have never seen that before. Did she like it? heheh
ReplyDeleteThank you for signing up for the drawing!
Blessings, Linda
Happy Pink Saturday - one of my favorite days. The poodle with Pink ears is wonderful- I love to view other people's dogs.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog.
Have a wonderful new week.
What a precious little pink eared dog. How did she do that?
ReplyDeleteVery fun. Happy Pink Saturday.
Yvonne
Hi Girls... Yes that is my cute little Laci with her pink ears.
ReplyDeleteWhen she went to the beauty parlor I had it done. Its a veggie dye so its is perfectly safe.
She loves being the center of attention and now she really IS!!!
Sissy as usual your blog looks fabulous and again I have not posted anything to mine in ages :(
Thanks for posting Laci's pictures.
love you ...can't wait to you get here for your vacay!!!
xox
Cindy
Love you too sissy, thanks for letting me use Laci's cute picture..can't wait to see you..soon now!
ReplyDeleteBarb...I keep missing your Pink Saturdays! We have done a lot of traveling these last couple of months. I'm amazed you find so much pink. I have to say...I got nuthing! Glad you're having fun. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink ears! Might have to try that with Echo. you are right, I might need to order my own secret stash of makeup and not tell the girls! I"ll send you an email...:)
ReplyDeleteHow cute, omg!!!! I love, love, love that dog! LOL.. that's so cool.. :D
ReplyDeleteDeb, I miss you too..are you signed up for email notification of my posts, that way you don't miss any...Kim, let me know what Auntie can get for you..Hayley, thanks for stopping by...My sisters dog Laci is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLOL! How did she does this?? Hair dye?
ReplyDeleteWe took our kids to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade last year and when it was all over, my daughter (6) spotted someone walking a pink poodle. THAT was her favorite thing of the day, not the huge balloons, not the enormous floats, not even santa . . . the little pink dog. She even just brought it up to me last week again. So funny.
OK, I missed this last week, but this is one of the cutest pinks I've seen. Never seen a dog with pink ears!
ReplyDelete