Well another week in the bank.. before we go any further, my thanks to our fab hostess Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound for the hard work she puts in every week for us..Hope she is feeling better, too! And for more info on Pink Saturdays, go here.
Ok formalities over, didn’t know what to post today, so going to my go to GOOGLE IMAGES to see if I can find some cool PINK houses to post. Why houses? Why not? LOL…just popped in my head!





This past week I visited a new Pink Saturday participant, Yoli at Apron Senorita. Check out her beautiful aprons…
Have a wonderful week!











Just wanted to let you know that I listed your blog in my Pink Saturday post today.
ReplyDeleteLove the pink houses. Happy Pink Saturday.
How fun to see so many different styles of house in PINK! I pass buy one here in SanAngelo, Texas and have often thought about stopping and taking a picture. I think I will next time I go by. Fun post...Sue
ReplyDeletethat a fun idea- love it! Happy pinks!
ReplyDeleteNot sure how I feel about pink houses even though I like pink! lol! But I do love architecture so these houses were fun to see.
ReplyDeleteI'd move into the one at the top today! Such a wonderful variety of pink cottages. Thanks for the fun! Terri
ReplyDeleteI love these pink houses! HPS to you! The designs of these houses are beautiful. I love that!
ReplyDeleteI totally love this little pink house with the white door and little windows on each side. I have a little barn building that I am going to make into a refuge cabin. I have decided that this is the color I want it to be! It is soooooo cute. Thank you for putting this up sweet friend! It blessed my heart.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Linda
Wow. That second house is crazy!
ReplyDeleteI like the 1st house best. Happy belated PS and thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeletewhat fun houses! I don't think I could live in what, but I think they are adorable. Especially the major whimsical one! that is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be fun to live in a pink house...pink on the outside that is? Mine IS pink on the inside. Thank you for sharing the pics! Hope you don't mind that I drooled over them.
ReplyDeleteSherry @ A Happy Valentine
Those houses are so darling! I'd like to have a few of them ;) Happy Pinks~
ReplyDelete