Not sure how it can be almost March, but that’s what happens, time flies whether you are having fun or not!
Have not felt real well the last couple of days so will make my post short..Did not want to beg off of PS at the last minute but not sure how exciting my post will be.
First, thanks to a fine lady named Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for being our hostess each and every week. It’s not an easy job I am sure, so please go to her blog and thank her and see what pinks she has in store today.
In unpacking our numerous trinkets, pictures and chatchtki’s, I found one of my favorite kitchen decor items. I love it because my mom’s name is Rosemary, and I love the vintage look to this tin piece..and did I say it actually comes in handy, too.
If you look closely, the mugs say Queen of Everything and King of What’s Left!
We still need to paint and finish decorating the great room but you get the idea..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!











How the heck did you link to Face Book? I tried and it failed too! I am such a failure! LOL!
ReplyDeleteBut this post is great. I have some vintage stuff for to show in the future.
My favorite coffee mug is "If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy." Have a great PS!
Happy PS!
ReplyDeleteMaggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"
I love those King and Queen mugs, hahaa, so true! Hope you are feeling better; my kids have been taking turns feeling lousy :( Come by and have some sweets and coffee and check out the very buttom of the post!
ReplyDeletelove the decorations. I am looking forward to decorating my own place someday. I hope you are feeling better today than you were earlier this week! Happy Pink SAturday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now. I just adore this sweet rack you have there. That would be something perfect for my Fairy Guest Cottage.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore these two wonderful coffee mugs. It truly does put things into perspective! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs ~ Kat
Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteSherry @ A Happy Valentine
Love vintage, love the little shelf-y thingie and love the mugs.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!
How sweet - hope you feel better soon. Happy late Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little shelf...never seen a metal one like it. The cups are great too...so true.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday...March 1st already