Acting Balanced has posted five questions every Sunday evening, a fun way to get to know each other a bit better! Wanna play along??? Come on, you know you want to!
Here are today's Questions:
1. What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?
I would love to make some corned beef and cabbage, and wish we were spending the day with our youngest son, who turns 31 on St. Pats Day this year..
Here Scott is with our granddaughter Grace Lily!
I think once the bedroom walls are painted, our master bedroom will be the favorite room..it’s the room where we sleep tor refresh and recover from daily life..
we waited over 30 years to buy a new bedroom suite, we have owned this set about 5 years now and I will never tire of it!
3. What 'gadget' do you have that you can't live without?
Hmm..gadget..well I absolutely LOVE my Pampered Chef pizza stone..I would not fix a homemade or frozen pizza without it! If you don’t have one, get one! NOW! It’s also wonderful for cooking chicken pieces, appetizers and cookies..I love mine..
4. What will your first thought be when you learn that you won a lottery?
My first thought would probably be there is a mistake, and my second thought would be to give each of the kids enough money to buy their own homes..then bank the rest and think carefully on what to do with the rest..
5. Other than Acting Balanced and your own, what is your favorite blog to read?
I have several favorites:
and many more that I read and comment on, on a regular basis.
I hope this gave a you all a little insight into ME..please link up with Acting Balance and join us!











I don't have their pizza stone but I do have one of their stoneware cookie sheets and I love it!
ReplyDeleteGood answers.
ReplyDeleteMy gadget is my cell phone, mostly because it's versatile :-)
Great answers...I look forward to trying the Pizza stone.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from MMOM. I love Pampered Chef's apple peeler. I can have a pie ready in 3 minutes. I also have the Pizza Stone, but since it's just me at home don't use it as much I used to. Enjoy my visit with you. Drop by and see me.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to visit with you today and read you answers. I too use my pizza stone for cooking amost anything in the oven. Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteHey Barb...this looks like alot of fun and a great way to get acquainted with fellow bloggers. I too, have a Pizza Stone. It's one of my favorite baking thingys.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I haven't been by in awhile. It's been busy at CITexas Gal with writing stories about my Texas Folks and getting ready for the debut of the 1940 US Census.
Come on over and see what's up with that...you might want to join in the 1940 US Census Community Project. Especially if you are into your Family Genealogy. Hope to see ya soon....Sue
That sweet little grand baby looks like you.
ReplyDeleteOh boy!! So glad to see a post from you and learn a little more about you. I love your bedroom set. We have never had one after almost 44 years of marriage. What color are you thinking of painting your walls.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite gadge would be my Kindle of course.
Happy Birthday to your boy. Gracie is such a beauty. She is getting so big.
I've been spending way too much time on pinterest and am so behind in my blogging.