Sunday, March 16, 2025

Pink Sunday!

 Hello!  I am Barbara, aka the DogmomDiva!  Joining Sarah today for the first Pink Sunday...I was a frequent blogger years ago and loved Beverly's Pink Saturday series.  I sure have missed blogging and Beverly.

I don't have a lot of pink here in the house but thought I would share something I really love, aprons!  I used to belong the Shawnee's Apron Swaps..sure miss those too.  I acquired quite a few beautiful aprons through the swaps but have sewn many and sold and gave a lot of them to friends and loved ones.  I have been out of the sewing habit so I need to get my mojo back!

Here are a few beautiful aprons I found on Pinterest, not my creations but lovely all the same!


I would loved to have attended this vintage apron exhibit back in the day!





I will try to find some pictures of the aprons I made a few years ago.  Pictures are elusive and from years ago not easy to find.  


I made these aprons in 2022 for dear friends Denise, her daughter Danielle and sister Eloda.  Love these ladies!

Hope you enjoyed the pretty pink aprons.  I am linking to Sarah's blog at Classical Homemaking

10 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Years ago I got pretty pink apron through another Pink Saturday blogger named Connie. I'll have to see if I can find her and if she's still blogging. I've been on a search to try to bring the band back together! haha! Thanks for linking up and sharing your pinks!

    HaPpY pInK sUnDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aprons! Especially pink ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aprons and these are soooo pretty! I have about a half a dozen aprons and I wear them every day. My granny wore them every day, all day long and even had special aprons for Sundays at church. I found you through Pink Sunday and I'm so glad I did. I hope you'll drop by Gail-Friends and visit Golden Cottage. https://gailgolden.blogspot.com/2025/03/golden-cottage-spring-happenings.html (I'm having trouble with getting InLinkz to work properly, but I'll keep trying)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some pretty aprons. I'm trying to get my sewing mojo back, too!
    I'm visiting from Pink Sunday.
    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink apron. Pink in general honestly. I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH