Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lovely Turquoise!

I am in, I am in!  For the first time in my life, my color style is in!

I was reading Rhoda’s blog Southern Hospitality a bit ago, and turquoise is the new IT color.  Of course the only place I have it is in my bedroom and bath, but hey, I’m still ‘IN’, LOL.

100_4625

100_4628

Hey I just noticed that Halo is resting on my bed above lol

100_4627

100_4630

Now..how is THAT for style???  Of course, we still need to put some nice paint on the walls, but I was just shocked that a color I like is IN..

Have a great day..I am tossing and shredding today..

9 comments:

  1. Barb, your comfortor is really pretty, I love the combo of all those colors together. YAY! Don't you love it when you're in?! Not that it's that important, but it is sorta fun to hear. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color too! In the spring I plan to do a complete house over (cleaning and removing of items! We are pack rats in the Paxton house!) and want to repaint the bathroom. I was planning on using a turquiosish color. Glad to now I am going to be in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your bedroom and bath. Isn't it good to be "IN"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He..it's SOOO good to be IN...I have always loved blues..and no better place for them than in a bedroom for that soothing feeling..Now I have lots of warm colors in the rest of the house, I love the tuscan colors of burgundy, dark green and gold and my taste reflects that, but when I saw that comfortor set in the Penneys catalog, it just called my name.
    Thanks so much for your comments..they make my hearts sing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!Lovely decorating in the bed & bath. I like it a lot!

    I am enjoying this and thanks for your help. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you said you like the Tuscany look too! Check out some of the cool Princess House items you could add to your house! Hee Hee! Ha Ha LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for coming by my blog and saying hi......and for your nice comment! Happy New Year!!!

    Suzanne
    Love your comforter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your turquoise! and your doxie :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH