Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In!

FNSI button

It’s that time again, Friday Night Sew-In!  I have two aprons in progress, both are for Halloween so I am excited to get those finished..

IMG_6540 

Oh wow, I love FABRIC..I was shocked when I was inventory-ing my fabric closet at how much I have so am putting myself on a self imposed, oh what is the word for it, well I am not buying fabric except for holiday fabric on sale..sounds good, we’ll see how THAT goes, lol.  I do need thread and interfacing so I guess that doesn’t count.

Anyway, if you would like to join Friday Night Sew-In, head on over to Handmade by Heidi and sign up, Easy Peasy!  And if you get a chance, stop by my ETSY shop at Designs by DogmomDiva, I will be adding a few new items soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I have boxes of fabric that I just love. I am hoping to soon be able to start sewing again. I love fabric that has music on it. I make Christmas ornaments out of Christmas fabric for my students most years. This year I have the coolest fabric for them. I will make them in the shape of a choir folder or a band folder with their name on the front with the year. I use puffy paints for that.

    Have fun sewing tonight!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Most of mine is left overs from projects, but I too am on a mission to use up what I have and finish started pojects.
    Love your holloween fabric selections. Gonna make a cute apron. I may just have to join the sew in next week. Sounds like fun. Heading over there to see what others are doing. Hope you got your apron done and will post a picture soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to you sweet friend! You are such a crafty talent! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH