Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine’s Bottle Swap

It doesn’t get more pink than a Valentine’s Bottle Swap, hosted by the wonderful Miss Mollye at Fruit of the Spirit.  My new friend Anitra of Coffee Pot People sent me the most wonderful Valentine’s goodies and the mailing container was a clean 2 liter bottle.  Go figure how she squeezed all these goodies into one of those but it worked!  Thank you Anitra!  I loved everything!

Here are a few delightfully pink pictures!

IMG_8679

IMG_8680

IMG_8684

IMG_8686

IMG_8687

IMG_8688

IMG_8690

I neglected to take pictures of the items I sent to my partner so hopefully she will post some.  Some days are better than others, that was a day that my brain was on vacation, I guess..

Thank you Anitra for the most fabulous bottle swap!  I love everything!

I am linking up to Pink Saturday at Beverly’s How Sweet the Sound.  Please stop by and visit some of our pinkies and see what Valentine’s treats they have shared with us!

13 comments:

Mollye said...

Oh Barb I love all of your little fancies. I especially loved the clothespins and of course the vintage buttons (which you can use) and the little cards. Very cute and special. I adore bottle swaps and am so glad you played. I KNOW your partner will post pics of what you sent her. I will post mine on about the 12th. Great job Anitra. And I am happy you each have found a new sister/friend.

Parsley said...

What fun!

Chatty Crone said...

I am always behind I didn't know anything about a swap - but you got some mighty nice things! Just stopping by to say hello. sandie

LV said...

Lucky you. Nice swap gift. Never would have thought of using a bottle to ship.

romance-of-roses said...

Wow, you are a very lucky gal to have received such pretties. Thank you for your visit, like your blog. Hugs..Lu

Heather and Kathy said...

I love the stuff you got!!!! how exciting!!!! I think I would like to participate in a swap. How do I do this? I hope you are having a good, less pain day!!!!!


heather

Heather and Kathy said...

I love the stuff you got!!!! how exciting!!!! I think I would like to participate in a swap. How do I do this? I hope you are having a good, less pain day!!!!!


heather

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, that is quite the bottle! What fun goodies your received!

Terry Lee said...

dear BARB!!!

thanks SO much for my valentine goodies!!! i'm just now blogging them because i thought we were supposed to do it on valentine's day. but when i saw mollye's blog today, i thought: let's DO it!!!

i just LOVE it all, barb. and thanks so much for everything. what fun this was!

hugs,
terry lee

Ani said...

Hi, Barb! It's me--Anitra. I'm SO glad you liked everything! I had an absolutely fabulous time choosing and then fitting it all in.

Hugs from your newest friend!
Anitra

Beverly said...

What a clever idea. Never would have thought all those things would fit into that bottle. Looks like a fun swap and I'm sure the recipient of your bottle got lots of gooedies too. It's always nice to see a post from you, Barb.

Christina Stephenson said...

Very Cute!!! We are the Real Housewives
We are nominating you for a Liebster Award. Don't feel obligated to participate.
It's a great way for newish bloggers to help each other out.
http://sillyhousewives.blogspot.com/2013/03/normal.html

Annesphamily said...

I missed this swap and was sad! :=( But you got some really cool things. I am always amazed at the time and effort everyone puts into the swaps. I am wanting to find a teacup swap. But I have not been visiting a lot lately. Busy work place and Nick is home for Spring break. His former room mate from Ireland went back to school today. It was nice to visit with him too.
Hope to see you around soon. Take care

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH

Loading...