Saturday, April 13, 2013

Why Hello There!


I am still having problem with blogging..not that I don’t want to get my mojo back, I just seemed to have lost some of it and can’t seem to find it again. Having a hard time trying to come up with ideas to chat about..My life is not very interesting right now, hence part of the problem.

I’m a bit late in joining dear Beverly’s Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound, please stop by her blog and get to know her and some of my fellow pinkies! A treat in store, for sure!

I think today it’s time for some pictures of the grandbabies, I haven’t posted any for a while and they are growing like weeds! I was fortunate to be able to fly north and spend Easter weekend with them, while Dogpaw stayed home to care for the doglets…we will be heading up there this upcoming weekend for Jackson’s 1st birthday party, and again at the end of May for Grace Lily’s 2nd birthday party. Time is flying by and we feel so blessed to have these babies in our lives!



I usually blog using Live Writer, is anyone having problems with their Live Writer?  It won't post my blog after trying for about 2 hours I gave up and am using Blogger which I am totally unfamiliar with.  Just tried to upload a couple pics of the grands and got an error message..UGH..so no pictures until I can figure this out I guess..Any suggestions welcomed!

 

 

Well,I can't upload any pictures for some reason so can't show off any pink, so I will just say THINK PINK, LOL.…I promise to try to get here more often to post and also to catch up on my blog reading, also woefully in short supply. I have been busy sewing some Market Bags for a few clients, I enjoy making them and such a nice alternative to paper or plastic bags.

Also have been making a few aprons, but I need to start sewing for my precious babies soon!

Thank you for stopping and allowing me to show off my grands a bit..Have a wonderful and blessed weekend…

EDIT:  Somehow I figured out how to add pictures!  Enjoy!
 

9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Just stopping by to say hello - sandie

Love Of Quilts said...

You can read about windows live here http://betanews.com/2012/05/03/windows-live-is-dead-long-live-windows-live/

Peggy Lydem said...

Hi Barb,
Glad you posted even without pictures.These techy things can be very fickle! I am wondering if my comments are working. Site stats say people stop by from Pink Saturday, but don't leave any comments. Who knows? Anyway have a great weekend.
peggy @gardenhouseliving.com

Annesphamily said...

Good to see you here! I have missed chatting with you. You have a busy life with those cute lil grands! Enjoy!

Phamily is enough to blog about for me. I am not super crafty and other than my phamily and our pets I am just content sharing them plus it gives me a chance to stop by and say hello!

Barb said...

You are sooooo lucky, they are precious!

bj said...

I'm glad you got the pics posted..I sure enjoyed seeing them.
Happy Weekend....

Heather and Kathy said...

I love the pictures of the kids! They are growing like weeds! I am so glad you are getting time to spend with them. My grandmother died when I was 9 but we did spend a lot of time with her before she died. Mom made sure we did. I recently found some exciting pictures that i will be posting soon. One is a picture of my lovely little mom as a one year old! Yup!!! We found her baby picture!!!!! the other is a picture of my grandmother before she died. I was surprised at how I recognized her right away because when we found a picture of my dad (he left when I was 8) I had to ask Kathy's mom who it was with my mom in the picture so I was surprised that I knew that the picture was of my grandmother!

The kids here, Acer and Calli, are also growing fast. Calli is now a teenager and Acer is 8. I feel so much better about grieving for mom these days. I still miss the little lady, but I don't always feel the physical pain of it. Little Maisy (one of the 2 dogs) is such a good little dog and she and I have lots of fun together. Q, Calli's guide dog, is a good boy too but as he is Calli's guide dog, she spends most of the time with her.

I am so glad to see that you have posted today!!!!

heather

Along A Widowed Road said...

Hi Barb!
I sure miss seeing a daily update from you. I hope your feeling better.
Hey I'm going to be doing a giveaway on my blog. Drop by and visit to be entered. I'm doing this as a 3rd anniversary giveaway.

Hugs,
Viola

Beverly said...

Hi Barb. I'm so glad I decided to check your blog. You look great and those babies...oh my they are precious. The pictures were up by the time I got here. You should try something easy for Gracie. There are some really easy patterns out there. I'm always happy to see a post from you. After all that's how we became friends. I'm still waiting for a call that you are passing through Bakersfied. LOL.

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH

Loading...