Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Little of This, A Little of That...

This blog post will probably have no subject and no rhyme or reason, I just feel like writing and will see where it takes me!  I have so totally lost my blogging mojo, but I have been reading your blogs and trying to figure out where my kind of blog fits in.  It's not a crafting blog, nor is it a sewing blog.  I am not a foodie, or even much of a home decorator..So any ideas of where I fit in besides Miscellaneous much appreciated!

We spent several days in Northern Cal weekend before last for Jackson's 1st birthday.  A fun time was had by all.  Here are several pictures.  Grace Lily had a blast at her brother's birthday, playing in the sunshine and with some other little girl friends of theirs..she and Jack were both exhausted by evening!



 
 Time for gifts!

Time for play, Grace Lily is in the pink plaid dress along with little playmates!

 
 The kids daddy, our son and our older son got out kites and entertained the little ones, it was fun to watch the 'big boys' run their butts off trying to entertain toddlers!



 
Our smiling Grace Lily

Happy Jack!
We will be heading back up north over the Memorial Weekend to celebrate Grace Lily's 2nd birthday..I need a nap!  We love spending time with them and our kids, all of our kids..we were so lucky that this trip, for Jack's birthday, our older son Dan and his sweet girlfriend Annette were able to drive up from SoCal to attend the party.  Now we have to convince them to make the trip in May.  Our family feels complete when we are ALL together..does that make sense?
 
Thank you for indulging this Mimi!
 
 




 

5 comments:

Along A Widowed Road said...

Hi Barb,
I sure have missed your blogging post and was so happy to see a new entry from you.
I too wonder where my blog fits in out in the blogosphere. I'm widowed, with a young child. I sure don't fit into the crafty, decorating, cooking blogs. Maybe mine is just what it is....Living life!

Hope you are well.

Hugs, Viola

joanne said...

I think we are in the same blogging boat...afloat with no real purpose! I like being miscellaneous, then I'm not tied to anything in particular...random you know!
Those babies are growing so fast! Isn't it funny to watch our son's chasing after toddler girls...I wouldn't have ever thought.
I hope you are well and check in soon...be safe sweet friend.

Chatty Crone said...

I've missed you too - what a cutie pie. sandie

Heather and Kathy said...

I am so excited to see your post!!! I miss your posts. I love the pictures of the kids! They are so precious. They really are! I don't really think you have to have a theme for a blog. Just write whatever comes to your mind!

heather

Mollye said...

Hi sister! Happy New Year 2014. Please join me in coming back to our first love of Bloggyville. I said bye bye to facebook and am loving being creative again with old friends. I miss you!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH

Loading...