Monday, September 28, 2009

BEST BLOG AWARD

 Best Blog Award

I was happily surprised this afternoon with an award from my friend Niki at Nocturnal Queen…  I have never won any awards much less a blog award so it was very heartwarming that Niki thought of me!  Thanks, Niki!

I have been blogging for about a year or so..nothing fancy but I enjoy blogging and reading my faves…I would love to take a blogging class or seminar, in addition to a class to learn how to use my Canon SLR camera that I have had for a year and a half!  Everything takes time, in my world, it takes a LOT of time!

Anyway, I am passing the Best Blog Award along to my fave blogs, including the few family members who have a blog…now listen up, anyone in my family or friends who have a blog and have not passed it along to me, giddyup!

The Best Blog Award rules are as follows:

1. To accept the award, post it in your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my faves, family and friends first:

CarneyFarm

CDBoyacktidbits

Foster Vision

McDevitt Clan

Brian and Kellie Anderson

The Boyack Family

Now..for the rest of my favorites, I hope you check all of them out!

Classy and Sophisticated

Kevin & Amanda

Mary's Meanderings

Retro Renovation

Southern Hospitality

Thrifty Decor Chick

Whimsical Creations

The Inspired Room

Painting A Dog A Day

Rare and Beautiful Treasures

13 comments:

  1. wow! thank you...I have never won an award before! I'd like to thank the academy...!!!!! thank you auntie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda and Kim, you are welcome..I enjoy both your blogs sooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the honor of an award! How sweet of you!!! And congratulations to you for receiving it as well!

    :-)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award.

    Thank you very much for honoring me with this award. =D melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie and Melissa, thank you for checking out my blog, not very interesting but I am getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet thing for you to do to think of me for this fun award!! Thank you so much!

    Blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, I had to include your blog, its new to me and beautiful.. I just love all of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Award! Its good to know someone is reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kellie, I DO read your blog, check out some of the ones I follow, too. Gives me some awesome ideas...have you ever heard of BlogHer? They are having a conference in NYC next August, my sis and I are thinking of going..wanna go with us??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and that invitation is good for everyone to join us..would be a FUN weekend..save up now..wouldnt that be fun to have a group of girls to go to NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award! Sorry I'm a little slow at replying. Bed rest has taken it's toll! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicol, you are welcome, I so enjoy your blog..now you just take it easy for these last few weeks my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH