Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HEADS UP! IT’S A GIVEAWAY…

Well, now THAT got your attention, LOL.  Be sure to come back this next Saturday, October 31st for Pink Saturday!  I am going to have a fabulous giveaway and believe me, you will want to get in on this one.  I will have simple instructions posted, its easy peasy! But to win you have to visit me on SATURDAY…got it?!?!

BOO!

halloween dogs

8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I love your vintage graphics / background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies, I love the vintage look right now..be sure to come back on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, have to comment on the ghost puppies ...ok.. dogs.. lol.. total cuteness!!! Love them :D

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome a giveaway !!! Love Giveaways -- who doesn't.

    I will be sure to check it out sissy, now because I'm family am I disqualified? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb...I hope this is the right way to log onto your blog! I love the pink theme you have going on for the month of October. Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!

Counter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH